If you have permission to publish an entity type, you can download datasets published to destinations that use the Tamr-provided Managed Destination connection. The download option is available for 24 hours after publishing a dataset.
To download a published dataset:
- Navigate to Publish.
- Open the entity type tile.
- Verify that the Publish table includes a publish destination using the Managed Destination connection. If that destination is not included in the table, add a publish destination using that connection. See Adding a Publish Destination for instructions.
- In the Publish table, select Publish for the destination using the Managed Destination connection.
- When publishing is complete, select Copy Link .
- In the Get Link popup, select Downloadto download the dataset locally.
Updated about 2 months ago