You can share links to datasets published to destinations that use the Tamr-provided Managed Destination connection. Shared links are valid for 24 hours. Anyone who has access to the URL can download the data.
To share a link to a published dataset:
- Navigate to Publish.
- Open the entity type tile.
- Verify that the Publish table includes a publish destination using the Managed Destination connection. If that destination is not included in the table, add a publish destination using that connection. See Adding a Publish Destination for instructions.
- In the Publish table, select Publish for the destination using the Managed Destination connection.
- When publishing is complete, select Copy Link .
- In the Get Link popup, select Copy for the dataset you want to share. The link is copied to your clipboard. Share the copied link with others as needed.
Updated about 2 months ago