You can upload local source dataset files by drag and drop, or by browsing to the file.
This option is most useful when testing a data product flow. If you need to update an uploaded source file, you must add the updated version as a new source, add it as an input to the flow, and map the schema.
Before You Begin:
To upload a source file:
- Navigate to Menu > Sources.
- Select Add Source at the bottom right.
- Enter a source name and optional description.
- For Source Type, select File Upload.
- Select Browse, locate your source file, then choose Open.
- Save your settings.
You can now use the file as source data in a mastering flow.
Updated 23 days ago