Applying this data product template to your data helps you answer questions like:
- How are your customers linked to a domestic or ultimate parent organization?
- Should you bill a customer's parent organization directly?
- What cross-sell opportunities exist, now that you have enriched my data with corporate hierarchy information?
- How many distinct sites are there in each sales region?
- Where do you have multiple sales associates visiting the same customer or supplier site?
- Do multiple customers or suppliers share the same parent organization?
- Where is there overlap when you consolidate data from several customer relationship management (CRM) or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems?
- What is the validated address and phone number for a particular site?
The data product created by the company mastering with firmographic enrichment template provides insights that inform plans to optimize deliveries, allocate resources, target marketing campaigns, and make other decisions driven by location and corporate hierarchy.
The company mastering with firmographic data product includes Tamr Firmographic enrichment services that enrich your data with corporate hierarchy and other referential data from a selected data provider. These providers include the Tamr Enrich service, BoldData, Companies House, and so on. See Tamr Firmographic Enrichment for more information about supported data providers. Firmographic enrichment can help solve problems such as:
- Missing corporate hierarchy information.
- Out-of-date information, such as company names that have changed due to acquisition.
- Missing details about an organization, such as number of employees, revenue, SIC codes, national identifier, and so on.
- Misidentifying different companies that reside in the same building as the same company.
This data product also includes data quality services for the following values:
These data quality services supplement your source data with standardized, validated values for these essential attributes. They also help identify additional communication channels, including which phone numbers can receive text messages. With reliable, up-to-date information, your organization’s representatives can more efficiently and effectively work on their accounts.
Updated 25 days ago