We are pleased to share the latest improvements in Tamr Cloud!
This release includes:
A new transformation step has been added to the B2B Site Mastering template: Create tamr_record_id.
This transformation step ensures that each source record has a unique primary key across all source datasets, by concatenating the source dataset name and the unique key from the source record (
datasetname_uniqueKeyValue) and storing this value in a new primary key field:
This step is available in B2B Site Mastering entity types created after this release. All steps in the template have been updated to incorporate the new
tamr_record_id field. Learn more about this template.
This release includes fixes for the following issues:
- Publish issues:
- Publish to Snowflake fails.
- Publish using the Managed Destination connection fails.
- File upload issues:
- Delimiters and quote characters not parsed correctly for uploaded source files.
- Some or all records missing from uploaded source files.
- Jobs issues:
- Error loading jobs page.
- Author users can see jobs run by other uses, in addition to their own jobs.
- Admin incorrectly displays an internally-used Features app.
- General usability improvements and minor bug fixes
For the latest information on known issues, see Troubleshooting and Known Issues.