We are pleased to share the latest improvements in Tamr Cloud!
- Connect to Azure SQL Server for Source Data and Publishing
- Issues Fixed in this Release
- Known Issues in this Release
You can now create source and destination connections to Azure SQL Server. Once created, you can add data from Azure SQL Server tables as mastering flow input and publish data to the Azure SQL Server schema. Learn more.
- Publishing fails.
- Header rows are treated as source records in Apply Clustering step.
- In the Sources table, the horizontal scroll bar does not appear.
- Authors are not able to add new Sources in Admin > Sources.
- Cancel jobs in Designer does not work.
- The number of sources is incorrect in Studio.
Jobs Known Issues
- Canceled jobs are shown in Failed state in Admin > Jobs.
Curator Issues Known Issues
- The similar entities count for an entity is different in the Curator entities table and the Curator Source Overrides page. The correct value is shown in the Source Records Overrides page.
- When configuring column display in tables in the Curator Source Record Overrides page, the
Checkbox selectioncolumns must remain selected. If these two columns are hidden, Tamr Cloud will display an error.
Source File Upload Known Issues
- In addition to meeting all requirements for input datasets, field names must contain only letters, numbers, and/or underscores. Additionally, field names must start with a letter or underscore, and be at most 300 characters long. If field names do not meet these requirements, mastering flows will fail to run.
- File upload supports only .csv and .tsv file extensions.
- Rows cannot start or end with quote characters.
Studio Known Issues
- The Save As option only works for entity types that add data from Google Cloud Storage connections. See Troubleshooting and Known Issues for a workaround.