We are pleased to share the latest improvements in Tamr Cloud, including an increase in the maximum size for source datasets to 500MB and terminology changes in the user interface and documentation.
- Increased File Size
- User Interface Enhancements and Terminology Updates
- Improved Company and Supplier Mastering Documentation
- Fixed Issues
You can now upload files up to 500MB in Tamr Cloud.
This release includes the following terminology updates in Admin:
- The column heading Data Product now appears in place of Entity Name for Jobs, Entity Type for Scheduler, and Entities Used for Sources.
- Beginning with this release, values in the Type column for Jobs will include DATA_PRODUCT in place of ENTITY, ET, or ENTITY_TYPE. For example, the CREATE_ET job type will now be named CREATE_DATA_PRODUCT.
This release includes the following terminology updates in Curator:
- The Cluster Overrides tab replaces the Source Record Overrides tab.
This release includes the following terminology updates in documentation:
- Data product replaces the term entity type to align with industry-standard terms.
In our company and supplier mastering documentation, we have added examples to illustrate how the clustering model groups similar records.
These examples are available in the following Tamr Cloud User Guide topics:
- B2B Site Mastering
- Company Mastering with D&B
- Company Mastering with Firmographic Enrichment
- Legal Entity Mastering
- Supplier Mastering with D&B
When publishing to an AWS S3 connection, you no longer need to provide the full path to the directory location. Tamr Cloud now respects the S3 directory configuration.