The data product produced by the supplier mastering with D&B template provides a consolidated view of supplier businesses at the granularity of individual sites (headquarters versus satellite offices, for example), and enriches your data with corporate hierarchy and other referential attributes from Dun & Bradstreet. Like data products created with the company mastering with D&B template, you can use this mastered, cleaned, and enriched data to optimize deliveries, allocate resources, target marketing campaigns, and make other decisions driven by location and corporate hierarchy. Additionally, supplier mastering with D&B data products provide insight into your suppliers' risk levels and stability, and into their diversity. For example, you can easily identify which of your suppliers are small businesses, or minority-owned.
The company mastering with D&B data product template includes:
- An industry-standard unified schema for company data.
- A machine learning model that deduplicates entities within, and across, your data sources.
- Data quality services for country code and company name.
- Firmographic enrichment from Dun & Bradstreet, including:
Mastering your data using the supplier mastering with D&B template helps you answer questions like:
- Do you have a complete list of your suppliers, and understand how your organization interacts with them?
- How can you proactively identify and mitigate supply chain risks?
- What opportunities do you have to streamline supplier management?
- Does a supplier meet your company standards for sustainability and corporate responsibility?
- How are your suppliers linked to a domestic or ultimate parent organization? Do multiple suppliers share the same parent organization?
- How many distinct sites are there for a supplier, and which site is closest to your organization or delivery location?
- What is the correct D-U-N-S number for a supplier?
Other templates would be a better choice if you:
- Do not require enriched diversity and third-party risk data: the B2B customers with D&B template includes only the the Company Information L2 and Hierarchies and Connections L1 D&B Data Blocks.
- Require enriched firmographic data from a data provider other than Dun & Bradstreet: the B2B customers with firmographics template supports enrichment from a number of other data providers.
- Need to master legal entities only, or consolidate companies at the country or global level: the legal entities template is designed for this level of matching.
- Need to identify points of contact within organizations: the contacts template is designed for this.
To learn more about this template’s requirements, processing, and resulting mastered entities, see:
Updated 4 months ago