The data product produced by the B2B customers with D&B template provides a consolidated view of businesses at the granularity of individual sites (headquarters versus satellite offices, for example), and enriches your data with corporate hierarchy and other referential attributes from Dun & Bradstreet. Use this mastered, cleaned, and enriched data to optimize deliveries, allocate resources, target marketing campaigns, and make other decisions driven by location and corporate hierarchy.
This data product template includes:
- An industry-standard unified schema for company data.
- A machine learning model that deduplicates entities within, and across, your data sources.
- Data quality services for country code and company name.
- Firmographic enrichment from Dun & Bradstreet, including:
Mastering your data using the B2B customer with D&B template helps you answer questions like:
- What is the correct D-U-N-S number for this company?
- How are your customers linked to a domestic or ultimate parent organization? Do multiple customers or suppliers share the same parent organization?
- Should you bill a customer's parent organization directly?
- What cross-sell opportunities exist, now that you have enriched your data with corporate hierarchy information?
- How many distinct sites are there in each sales region?
- Where do you have multiple sales associates visiting the same customer site?
- Where is there overlap when you consolidate data from several customer relationship management (CRM) or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems?
Other templates would be a better choice if you:
- Require enriched diversity and third-party risk data in addition to company and hierarchy data: the suppliers with D&B template includes the D&B Data Blocks that provide this enrichment data.
- Require enriched firmographic data from a data provider other than Dun & Bradstreet: the B2B customers with firmographics template supports enrichment from a number of other data providers.
- Need to master legal entities only, or consolidate companies at the country or global level: the legal entities template is designed for this level of matching.
- Need to identify points of contact within organizations: the contacts template is designed for this.
To learn more about this template’s requirements, processing, and resulting mastered entities, see:
Updated about 1 month ago