In Publish, you can add cloud storage destinations to which to publish Entity, Source Record by Entity, and/or Entities by Similarity datasets for use in downstream applications.
When you add a publish destination, the information required to configure the destination depends on the connection type:
|Connection Type||Required Information|
|Google Cloud Storage (Managed Destination)||File type (Parquet or CSV)|
Optional: Cloud storage directory (case-sensitive)
|Azure SQL Server||Schema|
|Azure Synapse Analytics||Schema|
Before You Begin:
Before you can add a publish destination, you must have access to one or more connections.
To add a publish destination:
- Navigate to Publish.
- Open the entity type tile.
- Select Add Destination.
- Select an existing connection, and then select Next.
- Provide a name and description for this destination. This is the name of the destination as it will appear in Tamr Cloud, and does not affect the name of the published dataset.
- Enter the required information for the connection type.
- Select the datasets to publish to this destination: Entities, Source Records by Entity, and/or Entities by Similarity. See Available Published Datasets for information on these datasets.
- Select Save Destination.
Updated about 1 month ago