To set up a Google Cloud Storage (GCS) connection, you need access to a storage bucket with set roles granting appropriate permissions for uploading and publishing data to GCS.
After configuring access to the bucket, you can add the GCS connection in Tamr Cloud.
- Navigate to Google Cloud Storage console.
- Select your bucket.
- Select Permissions > Grant Access.
- In the Add Principals section, enter the email of your service account that you generated.
- In the Assign Roles dropdown, select Storage Legacy Bucket Writer and Storage Object Viewer.
- Select Save.
When adding a connection, you are prompted for specific information for the connection type. Gather the following information before adding the connection.
- Description (optional)
- Project Bucket
- Prefix (optional)
Configures a sub-path in the container for this connection. If you specify the prefix, your directories in the path must be created.
- Google Cloud Storage Key File
This is a Google service account json. See Create and manage service account keys for more.
Updated about 1 month ago