The data product produced by this template provides a 360-degree view of your B2B or B2C contacts, and ensures that you have the most complete and up-to-date information for each contact.
This data product template provides:
- An industry-standard schema for B2B and B2C contact data.
- A machine learning model that deduplicates entities within, and across, your data sources.
- Data quality services for each contact's personal and business address and phone data.
Applying the contacts template to your data helps you answer questions like:
- Where is there overlap when you consolidate data from several customer relationship management (CRM) systems?
- How many unique contacts do you have?
- What is the validated address and phone number for each contact?
Other templates would be a better choice if you need to:
- Master healthcare-related contact data: the patients and healthcare providers templates are designed for this type of data.
- Master data for B2C contacts only, and your data does not include business contact information: the B2C customers is designed for this type of data.
To learn more about this template’s requirements, processing, and resulting mastered entities, see:
Updated about 1 month ago