Adding Data in Designer
You can add source data to your flow.
Add input data to a data product mastering flow using a previously uploaded source data file. To learn how to upload sources to Tamr Cloud, see Adding a Source.
To add your organization's data:
- In Designer, select the data product tile to open the flow.
- Select the Add Data step.
- If the sample datasets are listed as input datasets, delete both sample datasets by selecting Delete .
- Select Add Source.
- Select an existing source to add to your flow by checking its checkbox.
- Select Save.
- Repeat these steps to add other datasets.
- When you have finished adding datasets, navigate back to the flow by selecting the back arrow next to the step description.
Updated 9 days ago