Add input data to an entity type mastering flow using either a previously uploaded source file or an existing connection to a cloud storage location.
Before You Begin:
If you are adding data using a connection, confirm that the input dataset meets all requirements. Additionally, ensure you have the connection information required for the connection type:
|Connection Type||Required Information|
|Azure SQL Server||Schema|
|Azure Synapse Analytics||Schema|
To add your organization's data:
- In Designer, select the type type tile to open the flow.
- Select the Add Data step.
- If the sample datasets are listed as input datasets, delete both sample datasets by selecting Delete .
- Select Add Source.
- If you are adding a source file, select the file from the Sources section and select Save. You can repeat this procedure to add more datasets, or select the back arrow to return to the flow..
- If you are adding data from a connection, select the connection to the cloud storage location, and then select Next.
- Enter the required information for the connection type.
- Enter a name and optional description for this dataset.
- Select Save Dataset.
- Repeat these steps to add other datasets.
- When you have finished adding datasets, navigate back to the flow by selecting the back arrow next to the step description.
Updated about 1 month ago