You can track the status of running jobs in Jobs.
Your ability to monitor jobs depends on your user role and permissions.
Tamr Cloud jobs include:
- Uploading data into a mastering flow in Designer.
- Running a mastering flow in Designer, which delivers the mastered data product data to Studio.
- Publishing data product data to cloud storage in Publish.
Scheduled tasks to update or publish Studio data also create jobs when they run.
You can run up to 5 concurrent jobs; additional jobs are queued.
Monitor job status in Admin > Jobs. For each job, you can view:
- State: States include:
- Job type
- Job name
- Owner: The user who started the job.
- Progress: Percentage of the job completion.
- Start Time
- Completed Time
- Details: For failed jobs, select the information icon to open error details.
You can filter Jobs table by these states by using a contains filter and supplying the state name. See Sorting, Filtering, and Configuring Tables.
Updated 23 days ago