The data product produced by this template provides a consolidated view of Type 1 (individual) healthcare providers, and includes National Plan & Provider Enumeration System (NPPES) enrichment - ensuring that you have the most complete and up-to-date information for each provider. You can use this information, for example, to help streamline operations and provide optimal patient care.
This template is not designed to master Type 2 (organization) healthcare data.
This data product template provides:
- An industry-standard schema for healthcare provider data.
- A machine learning model that deduplicates entities within, and across, your data sources.
- Data quality services for address data.
Applying this template to your data helps you answer questions like:
- For healthcare companies that bill Type 1 providers, is this provider in-network or out-of-network?
- For hospitals that employee Type 1 providers, do you have a global view of your employee base? Which doctors practice in one of your locations and what are their specialities?
- For organizations running clinical trials, are you recruiting providers with the appropriate specialities?
- For organizations whose customers are Type 1 providers, are you reaching the right target audience and do you have accurate contact information?
To learn more about this template’s requirements, processing, and resulting mastered entities, see:
Updated about 1 month ago