You can add new data sources from cloud storage locations, database connections, and your local network.
Depending on your user role and permissions, you can add new data sources for mastering by either:
- Adding sources from cloud storage locations
- Adding sources from database connections
- Uploading local source files
Before you add source datasets, see Requirements for Source Data.
The Sources table in Admin > Sources provides details for each source, including
- Display name and description
- Updated and created dates
- User who added the source
- Number of versions for the source
- Current availability state for inclusion in a data product mastering flow
- Number of rows and fields currently in the dataset. Select the number of rows link to view the first 1000 records in this dataset in a new tab.
- Number of data products in which this source dataset is used; select the number link to view the list of data products.
You can also:
- Share sources
- Edit or delete sources
- Add sources as input to mastering flows in Designer.
Updated 9 days ago